As an expert in everything around smart home, tink truly is the home of connected home. Launched in Berlin in 2016, tink now has over 100 employees. We aim to excite and inform everyone with an interest in networked homes. By placing a strong focus on consulting and quality content, tink aims to provide consumers with all the necessary information to aid their buying experience. Our expert team provides advice to customers free of charge, through dedicated channels such as a live chat service and email. A vast array of high quality smart home products are on offer at the tink ecommerce shop, presently operating in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and the US. We currently work closely with around 80 partner companies, including the smart home powerhouses of Google, SONOS and Philips Hue.
Behind tink are three well-known investors: ProSiebenSat1, Rocket Internet and the Swedish energy provider Vattenfall. Our continued focus on consulting and quality content brought tink into the position of a leading smart home platform. In 2018, we were honored to be one of the five strongest growing startups in Europe.
Now we are searching for highly motivated and excellent employees for the expansion of our tink team in Berlin and San Francisco.
- Setup marketing initiatives
- Support our step go international
- Develop and track our TV campaign
- Be in exchange with our customer service team
- Be in exchange with the content creation team
- Design and implement our investor reporting
- Integrate our product partners and setup process structures
- Report directly to one of the founders
- Study at a top university in a field somehow related to business, information systems or engineering
- First Experience in a business or startup context
- MS Office knowledge and ideally knowledge of marketing tools (e.g. Google AdWords, Analytics)
- Show ownership, engagement and responsibility for your work
- Know how you get to results and work independently
- Be able to structure your work and diligently get work done
- Be able to think analytically to find a bug in a system
- You know your strengths and weaknesses in a team
- English or fluent German skills.
- We are an experienced founding team with a multi-year start-up, industry and consulting experience
- Highly engaged and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Provide you with a high level of flexibility and entrepreneurial freedom
- Will give you challenging tasks and support your personal development
- Offer you a dynamic start-up culture with extra benefits (for instance a contribution for Urban Sports Club, Team Events, and the snack bar is always stocked)
- Have an office right in the heart of Berlin Mitte and in San Franciso
- We make sure that you look forward to coming to work every day!